You’ve clicked here because you’d like more information on what we call our Intake planning Document. This provides us with all the information we need from you to create a contract and successfully execute your custom phone-a-thon. We even have a special version created just for Boy Scout Councils.
- First, we need your legal organization name, your Federal Tax ID number and your key contact information for the phone-a-thon.
- Then tell us your goals – why are we raising money and what is your overall financial goal for your appeal?
- Records preparation is key, so we give you scrubbing options that help you maintain good list hygiene.
- Tell us your preapproach efforts. Did you send a solicitation mailing, postcard or an eblast and when?
- Who are we calling for you? Will they be current, Lybunt, Sybunt or non donors? Did you want us to make 3 dial attempts or 6.
- We list a number of questions about your organization to help us develop a personalized script for our callers. This is always a collaborative effort and you have the final say as to how it’s worded.
- Next, you tell us whether we will you send out the remittance slips or if you want to. This is part of what we call fulfillment.
- Finally, you tell us your preferred kick off date and we work out the other details of training our team.
So that’s it! Contact us with questions you have. We can even help you to fill out the form. Just let us know.