5 Easy Steps to Creating a Successful Telephone Fundraising Campaign
- You determine why are you raising money. (Annual Appeal, Capital Campaign Cleanup, Special Project etc.)
- Together, we determine the desired time frame of the campaign.
- We help you identify the target constituents.
- You complete the Intake Planning Document.
- We complete the contract for services and file with the appropriate governmental agency.
- You segment constituents according to giving history.
- We develop the style and format of your personalized calling records.
- You submit your records, in Excel format, to our marketing partner who will scrub the file and print the calling sheets.
** Optional service available: Custom designed program to automatically upload your donor pledge data into your accounting system software. (Priced per project)
Script Development and Fulfillment
- We work with you to create a personalized script especially tailored for your campaign. Scripting is a work in progress until edited to your final satisfaction.
- We can mail your pledge slips and other information pieces such as letters, bookmarks, etc. You just provide us with your organization’s #9 and #10 window envelopes and any fulfillment materials.
- We hand write a personal message on all pledges, soft pledges, send info requests and unable-to-contact records.
Training and Kick Off
- You prepare informational training packets on your organization and the campaign for our calling team.
- We schedule an in-person or conference call for you to meet and train our calling team especially assigned to your campaign.
- We schedule brush-up trainings as needed and upon your request.
- Once we begin calling, dollars pledged come directly to your office, either by check or by Credit Card pledges that you process.
- All during the campaign you will receive daily reports via email, documenting the productivity and progress of your campaign.
- Once a week you will receive, via FedEx, all the records completed that week.
- Immediately upon campaign completion you will receive an Interim report on productivity.
- Lastly, we debrief and you will receive a full narrative analyzing the results, including suggestions for improving your next campaign.